Tuesday

Multnomah Bar Association: Young Lawyers Section




6 comments:

  1. Lainie Decker11:25 AM

    In terms of the top 2, I probably prefer the version with the lines, unless we change the other version to eliminate some of the white space. I like version 3 with the committees as spokes. I take it this means the committee names as a border didn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christiane Fife11:31 AM

    I like version 3 with the spokes. It gets the message across in a visually appealling way without too much text. I think that versions 1 and 2 still compete too much with the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the version with the lines, though I agree--it competes with the front side. I like the spokes, too. Simple and non-competing. I think we submit 1 and 3 to the Board for a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lainie2:41 PM

    Sounds like a plan! Emily, can you send a new email with a PDF of the current version of the front and those 2 versions of the back? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lainie,

    I guess I didn't understand how to use the committee names as a border. Would they read sideways and upside-down, too? I like the spoke version as an alternative. If you are happy with it, then we'll push forward.

    Thanks! I'm sending PDF files next.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys,
    How are we coming along for approval to print these cards? When is the actual due date?
    Emily

    ReplyDelete